Posted Volunteer Opportunites
This link will continue to be updated throughout the season as opportunities become available. You will also be notified via email as opportunities are added. Please see the outline below regarding the clubs volunteer requirements.
It takes a lot of teamwork to run a successful wrestling program! A volunteer check of $300 per family will be collected prior to the second week of practice. Our goal is to get more parents involved in the program not cash checks.
Farmington Wrestling tracks hours instead of tasks to fulfill volunteer needs. Volunteer Shifts will typically consist of a 2, 4, or 6 hour shift working concessions, tournament preparation, or other wrestling program related activities. A volunteer check for $300 will be collected at the beginning of the season and destroyed once your family's number of hours have been fulfilled.
Some Key Points Regarding the Volunteer System:
- Volunteer slots are open to any Farmington Wrestling Family
- You do not have to volunteer at an event you have a child participating in
- Coaching in the youth program fulfills all volunteer requirements for your family (Farmington Wrestling Club will review, approve, and background check all coaches that anticipate satisfying their volunteer requirement.)
Total Hours Required:
- Tiny Tigers - 6 Hours
- Youth/MS/High School - 10 Hours
- 2 or More Wrestlers (any age) - 10 Hours