2019-2020 Youth Wrestling Season
Farmington Youth Wrestling is divided into two age groups: Tiny Tigers and Youth Tigers.
- Wrestling is open to both boys and girls.
(For more information on girl specific opportunities please see our Additional Information page.)
- Practices for both sessions begin on Monday, November 11 - and continue through early March.
- Practice is held in the Farmington High School Wrestling room.
For more information regarding equipment and tournaments please visit our Additional Information page.
Tiny Tigers (PreK - 1st Grade)
- Practice: Monday and Thursday 6:00 - 6:45pm
- Cost: $75.00
- Required Volunteer Hours: 6
- *Toilet trained required
Youth Tigers (2nd - 5th Grade)
- Practice: Monday and Thursday 6:45 - 8:00pm
- Cost: $150.00
- Required Volunteer Hours: 10
Included with your registration:
- 18 weeks of practice
- Farmington Wrestling t-shirt
- Entry fee into the Farmington Open Individual tournament, January 3
- Entry fee into the Farmington Team tournament, January 12
- End of season award
Please note that our YOUTH WRESTLERS do not practice on the evenings in which our HIGH SCHOOL WRESTLERS compete at home. Instead they are encouraged to come out and support our TIGERS! Also, if school is cancelled or released early due to bad weather, practice will also be cancelled.